Here in Pāpaʻaloa we are blessed with an abundance of local farmers who provide our community store with fresh produce. Also, we supplement the local vegetables and fruits with deliveries from the other Hawaiian islands and the mainland so there is always something fresh for you to cook up!
We’d like to give a big thanks to a few local farmers that continue to deliver quality produce for us.
MAHALO NUI LOA
- Microgreens from Kīpuʻupuʻu Farms
- Aina Exotics – for their Tahitian limes, Kara Kara oranges and rollinia
- Mother’s Nature’s Miracle for their greens and fresh herbs
- Hāmākua Mushrooms for their ono Aliʻi mushrooms
- Rainbow Farms for their organic turmeric and ginger
- Kawamato Farms for their vine-ripened tomatoes
- And various other farmers bring us tropical and exotic fruits when in season like soursop, abui, papaya, rollinia, oranges, tangelos, pineapple etc.
If you are a local farmer and are interested in selling your fruits or vegetables to us wholesale, please contact us for more information.